Saturday, June 11, 2011

Flea Market

Today we started the morning off with a flea market. It was very typical with really cool antiques and a whole lot of junk! After that we headed to the Belvedere museum where "The Kiss" is at by Gustav Klimt. We weren't allowed to take photos in this museum they yelled at you if you did. So I didn't even attempt it this time. The outside I think is more interesting then the inside. It's so gorgeous and I couldn't get enough of it. We then headed to grab a bite to eat and then headed to the Modern art museum. It was very interesting and I really like it most, because it's free on Saturdays. By then I was really really burnt previously from the bike ride and then from today. I think I got dehydrated or heat exhaustion or maybe both so I headed back a little early and had a nap. Tomorrow we're going to try and catch sacrament meeting and then we're off to see more!!


The Belvedere museum

frontal view of the Belvedere museum

fountain at the Belvedere

me before I'm completely fried

cool gate with the fish eye

2 comments:

  1. That a huge museum. I don't see alot of tourists. How do the pay the utilities and staff? It's got to be expensive to operate.
    I wonder if Sacrament will be blessed in Italian?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That museum is amazing! Stay hydrated!

    ReplyDelete