Thursday, June 16, 2011

Prague Day 2

Today is our last day in Prague. Apparently there is a strike going on all the public transportation today so we had to a some extra walking. We started off going to the Alphons Mucha. I didn't know a lot about him before, but now I love him! He is a graphic designer from back in the day before computers. He also did paintings and drawings, but I have so much respect for him. We ate lunch and then started towards another museum that's barely worth mentioning plus the ticket lady was so angry that we didn't have exact change. My favorite part of the day was when we headed to the dancing buildings. They're really famous and cool looking. The building is used for apartments which I think is pretty cool. Tomorrow we head to Salzburg!


designs by mucha I really loved. I've been trying to capture different patterns I see out here I really like maybe for a project later. (good insperation)

A piece of Mucha's

overflowing graveyard (we saw this from the window of the museum)

Dancing building

2 comments:

  1. I think Nate should design a resturant like the dancing building in Orange County.
    Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dancing building is incredible! It almost doesn't look real. So crazy and awesome!

    ReplyDelete