Monday, June 13, 2011

Schönbrunn Palace

Today we went to go see the Schönbrunn palace and it was absolutely beautiful! It was was so big! There was a ton to see. They had beautiful gardens, mazes, fountains, statues, and the list goes on. We went the the children maze and they had lots of fun stops along the way to play with. We later went to the Danube to go swim and hang out. I got in for a second, but got out fast because I could feel my skin roasting. I'm ready to not be sun burnt anymore. I didn't want to risk it. So I hung out watching our bags and checking out the Austrians. There are lots of man capris out here and also lots of speedos and tiny shorts on men. The kids usually go naked or topless if you're a girl when they go swimming. There's also a nude beach we passed by we could of stayed at. ha ha So tonight I need to pack up and get ready to head to Prague tomorrow!

Spaghetti ice cream I had last night. DELICIOUS!!

Schönbrunn Palace and Vienna city behind it
trippy mirrors that were in the childrens maze

Me in front of a part of the gardens

Parts of the bush allys

grass along the Danube

picture I took while the others were swimming


2 comments:

  1. Schönbrunn
    I was wondering if the two dots above the "o" could be done on my computer. Yep
    .
    For some reason, I'm hungry for ice cream right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spaghetti ice cream looks so awesome. Wish you could bring us some home to try!

    ReplyDelete