Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday in Vienna

Sunday, finally a day to rest! It's been go go go since I've gotten here and it's been really nice to not have so many things planned. So I went with a group to church this morning. It was a really good meeting. It was in English so I was able to understand most of it. They talked about being humble and it was really good. Made me really miss Nick though. So after that we went to the Albertina museum where they have picasso, matisse, and many others. It was by far my favorite museum. It was really cool to see these painting. I wasn't able to get picture of the actual paintings, but I got some of the inside of the museum. I also found an artist that I really like Paul Signac. Really cool. Tonight I'm going to get some spaghetti ice cream. Don't worry it's just shaped like spaghetti it doesn't taste like it. Tomorrow another palace!

tomato kanudle ( I know I slaughtered the spelling) SO good!

Chandelier in the museum

hallway in the museum

4 comments:

  1. Cool triple plate. Presentation is as important as taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya it was the coolest looking meal I've had so far so I thought I should capture it and show it to you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should replicate that chandelier to put over your bath tub one day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha wouldn't that be nice :) perfect really

    ReplyDelete